Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
(Free) Social Media Marketing Made Simple
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Social media can have a dramatic effect on the growth of your business by helping new customers discover you and engaging your current customers. In this session you will learn to navigate the social media landscape effectively, get tips on integrating your social media marketing with your email and other marketing efforts, and how to save time.
What you will learn:
- what is social media marketing and why it is important
- an overview of social media and how to evaluate the channels that are right for your business or organization
- how small businesses and organizations are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- how to create good content for your social media marketing campaigns
- how to incorporate social media marketing into your business life without losing productivity
- how to create an integrated marketing plan with social media email marketing and other marketing efforts
Presenter: Tracy O’Clair is a successful marketer, an enthusiastic social media practitioner and a motivated entrepreneur. Owner of TOCmedia, a marketing consulting and management company, Tracy also is the host of Social Media Breakfast Central Maine and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact. She spends the majority of her time marketing, promoting and branding.
When & Where
TOCmedia is a social media and email marketing company providing services to small and medium sized businesses in various industries.